Snoring & Sleep Apnoea Journals
Where possible here at BSSAA we like to stay up to date with the latest developments and on all things snoring and sleep apnoea. Please find some of the articles we found of interest below
Note - For some articles you will need Adobe Reader (link opens a new window) to view them.
To search for the area or article you're looking for please search below:
- Abstracts from: Review of the use of mandibular advancement appliances in sleep disordered breathing by Ama Johal
- Asleep At The Wheel
- Cause of Snoring in Pregnancy Revealed
- Central Sleep Apnoeas
- CPAP Mask Fitting Problems & Solutions
- Current Trends In The Treatment Of Snoring & Sleep Apnoea
- Gender specific differences in symptoms of snoring and sleep apnoea, and why women are often misdiagnosed
- How to Stop Snoring
- Hormonal Aspects of Obstructive Sleep Apnoea
- Headaches Are Related to Snoring & OSA
- Lifestyle - Is Yours A High Risk Factor For Snoring?
- Medications And Their Effect On Sleep Architecture
- Obstructive Sleep Apnoea - Diagnostic & Management
- Obstructive Sleep Apnoea Syndrome
- Road, rail & air traffic noise pollution - but snoring is top of the list when it comes to sleep disturbance.
- Recording Snoring
- Sleep Apnoea - Your Questions Answered
- Snoring & Sleep Apnoea in Children
- Snoring Causes Identified
- Snoring May Run In Families
- State of Anaesthesia
- The Stages of Snoring
- The Sufferer Who Doesn't Suffer
- Thornton Adjustable Positioner (TAP)
- Why Snoring?
- Winning The Fight For Breath
- 10 Things You Should Know About Smoking, Snoring & Sleep Apnoea