Sterimar Congestion Relief 100ml
Provides natural relief from nasal congestion (common colds, rhinopharyngitis, allergic rhinitis, sinusitis)
Sterimar Hypertonic has a stronger decongestant effect than Sterimar Isotonic because of it''s higher salt concentration. When it''s sprayed into a blocked nose, the extra saltiness creates a natural osmotic effect that helps to draw out fluid and quickly relieves congestion. Copper and manganese have also been added to Sterimar Hypertonic for their anti-infectious and anti-allergic properties.
Unlike medicated treatments for nasal congestion, Sterimar Hypertonic does not have side effects and is very well tolerated. Ear, nose and throat specialists recommend it for adults with severe congestion and blocked noses.
- Contains a mixture of 75% seawater in purified water.
- Provides natural relief from nasal congestion caused by colds, rhinitis and allergic rhinopharyngitis.
- Helps to limit the risk of super-infection from the nasal cavity such as Pharyngitis, Sinusitis and Otitis.
- Cleanses the nasal passages, helping to enhance the action of other medicated treatments.
- 1 bottle provides approximately 300 doses.
- Suitable for adults and children over 3 years of age.
This was recommended by my ENT consultant, on follow-up for (many years of extreme, very loud) snoring consultation. I have a slightly deviated septum and am extremely prone to allergies. I also have a massive, always inflamed uvula). After months of steroid nose spray (which did help a bit), I am on the month long advised 'break' and was advised by ENT nurse to try this. Major high street chemist and supermarkets only stock the 'weaker' version (without the copper) and they did nothing. However, this version, from BSSAA is 100% wonderful. I can feel my post nasal drip (the main cause of my Darth Vadar snoring/grunting) soothing and snoring is all but halting. It feels 'healing' and it works wonders on my hard, dry uvula (result of many years smoking). I cant THANK YOU BSSAA enough for being the only people reliably stocking this and making a wonderful difference in my life, blighted by snoring.