Please note that we do NOT store credit/debit card numbers, nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
British Snoring & Sleep Apnoea Association is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
British Snoring & Sleep Apnoea Association may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 11th May 2018.
Our GDPR Compliance
- the right of access - download our Data Subject Access Request Form.
- the right to rectification - download our Data Subject Correction Request Form.
- the right to erasure - download our Data Subject Deletion Request.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may pass your necessary details to our delivery partners including your name, address, email address and mobile phone number, so that you may receive your goods in a timely manner, and be kept advised about the progress of your goods when in transit.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We are fully compliant with the requirements of the PCI DSS version 3.2
To enable us to provide you with an on-line shopping platform, we use "session cookies" to store the status of your shopping basket as you move around the web site. These cookies are automatically deleted from your hard drive once you end your session (close your browser).
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
We use Google Analytics to help us to understand how you make use of our content and work out how we can make things better. These cookies follow your progress through our website, collecting anonymous data on where you have come from, which pages you visit, and how long you spend on the site. This data is then stored by Google in order to create reports. These cookies do not store your personal data.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
COPPA - Children's Online Privacy Protection Act
We do not and will not knowingly collect or store information on sites we control about children who are under the age of 13. Our sites are also not targeted or designed to attract children under the age of 13. If you feel a child under the age of 13 may be listed in our databases, please contact us immediately.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following way:
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.