Snooor Anti Snore Device
The Snooor wearable—a blend of wearable technology with positional therapy. This non-invasive and lightweight anti-snoring device may truly change your life!
Simply place the anti-snoring device on your forehead before sleeping. Whenever you sleep on your back, your Snooor wearable will gently vibrate, prompting you to move your head or body to the side.
So while you're sleeping:
- You’ll benefit from improved breathing.
- You may stop snoring or may snore less.
- You’ll (finally!) enjoy restful nights for you AND your partner which leads to…a vastly improved life.
When you use the Snooor wearable consistently, you’ll begin to see results* after about a week. You won’t even notice it much since it's lightweight, compact, and non-invasive. Make sure to only use the medical-grade and hypoallergenic Snooor stickers which are specially designed for the Snooor wearable. First month's supply already included.
Re-training your body to sleep on its side can take some time. The Snooor wearable may wake you up the first few nights. This is expected and a temporary adjustment to a new, healthier way of sleeping. As you continue to use the Snooor wearable, your body breaks the habit of sleeping on its back. The result: Your snoring may be significantly reduced. Best of all, you and your partner can start getting some real sleep!
For optimal results, KEEP USING YOUR WEARABLE, even after you’re getting a better night’s sleep. You may even be tempted to stop for a few nights, however, your previous habit of sleeping on your back will return, thus, you will need to use the Snooor wearable again.
*Each person is different, so this schedule is an approximation of the adjustment period.
How to use Snooor?
- Make sure your forehead is clean and dry
- Remove a Snooor sticker from the sheet
- Attached the exposed side (with red tab) to the Snooor wearable
- Press the button for approximately 3 seconds. The Snooor wearable will vibrate and a blue light will flash
- Peel the skin side tab off the sticker and place the Snooor wearable in the middle of your forehead
- The Snooor wearable auto-starts in 20 minutes giving you time to fall asleep
How to turn off
Carefully peel off the Snooor wearable and dispose of the sticker.
Press the power button. The device will vibrate for a few seconds, indicating that it has powered down.
Why do we think this one is special?
It works with you to retrain your habit, rather than requiring the product for life.
- Snooor device
- 32 single-use disposable stickers—a one-month supply
- 1 year manufacturer’s warranty
- 3 Axis Accelerometer
- A Coin Vibration Motor
- Unit Material: ABS
- 8 Hours Auto Shutdown Function
- Battery Life: 3 - 6 months
Sorry, but our lawyers insisted on this extra stuff:
The Snooor anti-snoring wearable is NOT intended for use as a treatment for breathing disorders, such as asthma, emphysema, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), sleep apnea or positional sleep apnea; or for use as a treatment for snoring caused by a deviated nasal septum, acute or chronic nasal congestion, abnormal repositioning of the jaw or enlarged tonsils.