The new Nasal Mask combines improved silicone technology with an adjustable frame to ensure a secure seal and maximum patient comfort.
The effectiveness of sleep therapy is often determined by the patient's mask. The new Nasal Mask combines improved silicone technology with an adjustable frame to ensure a secure seal and maximum patient comfort. Available in Standard and Shallow sizes and standard or gel materials.
Please be sure to select the correct mask size before ordering this product. Select the silicone type unless you have been advised that a gel type would be more appropriate.
- One-piece Self-anchoring Headgear.
- Dual-pivoting Forehead Rest and Mask Bridge.
- Soft Breath-O-Prene® Forehead Pads.
- Multiple Forehead Pads.
- Straight Up or 360 Degree Mask Elbow.
- Dual Disconnects
- Patented Self-Directed Adjustable Exhaust Port.
- Removeable/replaceable cushion.
- Latex free
- Can be washed in the top rack of a dishwasher
The CPAP machine is great and the mask work well for me. But the face mask produces a pulsing noise of rushing air that comes out of the front air vents (not leakage). I see that this is a major problem for many users of many types of mask.They all say on various fora that their partners are driven mad by the sound (on a par to the snoring!).