GoodKnight 420G CPAP
The GoodKnight 420G provides ultra-quiet care treatment for patients with obstructive sleep apnoea.
The GoodKnight 420G fixed pressure CPAP machine provides ultra-quiet care treatment for patients with obstructive sleep apnoea. So small it fits in the hand and it weighs just 640g.
- Patient-selectable, ramp and start pressure helps user ease into sleep.
- Easy to read display simplifies operation.
- Separate meters track both compliance and hours in service.
- Altitude compensation enables optional use in most geographic areas.
- Enhanced blower provides stable delivery over a wide range of pressures.
A Doctor's private prescription is required before we can supply any CPAP unit. CPAP prices exclude VAT. A VAT exemption can apply in most cases. Price includes CPAP machine, 1.8m CPAP tubing, 13 amp power cord, spare filters, travel bag, and instructions. Mask not included.
|Pressure Range||3 - 20 mbar (cm H2O)|
|Ramp Time||0 - 30 Minutes|
|Starting Ramp Pressure||4 mbar to CPAP pressure|
|Dimensions||144 x 189 x 79 mm|
|Weight||0.64 kg + power pack|
|Pressure Relief Function||Not applicable|
|Smart Code||Not applicable|
|Altitude Compensation||Auto up to 8800 ft|
|Electrical Requirements||110 - 240 AC; 12V DC|
|DC Power||Yes with optional DC power cord or lithium ion battery|