The simple and adaptable solution for the treatment of Obstructive Sleep Apnoea.
Please note : The price for this product is shown excluding VAT. If you are purchasing this item for the treatment of your obstructive sleep apnoea, you are entitled to claim VAT relief.
EcoStar is designed to improve compliance of Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA) patients treated by Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP).
EcoStar is really adaptable to the needs of the user by providing performances, thanks to its small and lightweight design, then its small universal power supply.
EcoStar ensures maximum comfort while using at home and almost anywhere in the world without other specific adaptation.
Automatic adaptation to the altitude changing and automatic compensation of possible leaks in order to deliver always the effective pressure to the patient.
The ramp feature allows the patient to easily fall asleep with a comfortable pressure.
The EcoStar design facilitates the use of GKH2O humidifier when additional heated humidification is required.
The convenient access to the inlet air filter ensures a simple handling and maintenance for the user.
- Operational modes : Constant.
- Pressures delivered : 4-20 cm H20 (± 1 cm H20), adjustable in steps of 0.5cm H20.
- Ramp time : 0 to 30 minutes adjustable by 5 minute increments.
- Noise level : 27 dB measured with an uncertainty of 2 dB according to ISO 17510-1:2002.
Physical Characteristics :
- Size : Width 14 cm x length 20 cm x height 8 cm.
- Weight : 0.750 kg without power supply.
Electrical characteristics :
- Electrical supply : Input range 100-240V (50-60 Hz).
- Maximum electrical power : 20 W (without humidifier).
- 93/42/EC classification : Class IIa.
Environmental requirements :
- Temperature : +5 °C to +40 °C
+5 °C to +35 °C with humidifier.
- Humidity : 10-95% relative humidity without condensation.
- Storage : -20 °C to +60 °C, < 95% relative humidity without condensation.
- Altitude : From sea level to 2400 metres.