C264 Lithium-Polymer CPAP battery
Our NEW C264 Lithium-Polymer (Li-Po) CPAP Battery heralds a new level of quality and features. These superbly crafted batteries packs are powerful enough for all your CPAP needs.
This new 264 Watt hour (Wh) battery provides your CPAP with 12 volts direct current (12V DC). It can also be used to charge up your mobile phone, tablet computer (ipad or similar) or digital camera using a cigar lighter to USB adaptor (not supplied). The battery can be recharged from the mains 110V or 240V AC, (it takes between 14 - 20 hours to charge from flat with the supplied charger or 7 - 10 hours with the optional fast mains charger). It can be topped up from your car or boat's 12V cigar lighter socket. It has a push button operated fuel gauge. A single push causes up to 5 LEDs to show depending upon the level of charge remaining.
The C1264 Lithium-Polymer CPAP battery is safe when treated and used correctly. It has a robust ABS casing & soft grip texture. Its Integrated Electronic 'Battery Management System' (BMS) provides the following protection:
- Overcharge & over-discharge protection
- Thermal protection
- Over current protection
- Short circuit protection
It is CE marked and conforms to UN 38.3. This battery has been through a rigorous testing procedure by UN certified inspectors.
To double the runtime, two identical batteries can be coupled together using our special pigtail adaptor. This is a safe way to maximised the capacity of the batteries but the current must never be more than 3A, and the batteries must not be charged at the same time as being used to power a device, i.e., used as an uninterruptible power supply.
Size 115mm x 161mm x 56mm. Weight 1250g.
The C264 kit comprises the following:
- Mains charger with indicator LED and pins for UK, USA, Europe and Australia. Li-ion battery charger output 12.6V DC 1.65A with 1.05m long lead and 2.1mm DC plug to fit the CHARGE DC12V socket on the battery. The charger's LED shines Red when charging and Green when fully charged.
- Neoprene belt-looped carry case.
- Car charger with indicator LED. Car charger output 12.0V 1.00A with 1.5m long lead with cigar lighter plug to fit socket in car or boat and 2.1mm DC plug other end to fit CHARGE DC12V socket on battery for charging when on the move. The charger's LED shines Red when charging and Green when fully charged.
- Cigar lighter socket lead - Cigar lighter socket with lead and special bullet plug to fit NOMINAL 12V OUTPUT on battery.
- Manufacturer's instruction and Safety Precautions books including warranty information.
- Our CPAP Battery Pack user instructions.
(Plus many other machines not designed to be run by batteries) If you are unsure please contact us before purchasing.