C348 Ultra High Capacity Lithium-ion CPAP battery
Only available from BSSAA this exceptionally high capacity and versatile 348 Watt hour (Wh) battery will solve all your CPAP power problems.
Made with Genuine Samsung brand Lithium-ion cells. Only available from BSSAA this exceptionally high capacity and versatile 348 Watt hour (Wh) battery will solve all your CPAP power problems. It is so mighty that it can even power your CPAP with humidifier, and jump start your car! It has many other features that will satisfy all your power needs when you have no mains power.
- Power ANY CPAP, APAP, BiPAP - a power inverter or power converter may be needed for some models.
- Power ANY 12 volts direct current (12V DC) device up to 400A.
- Charge 2 mobile phones, or other USB connected devices such as cameras, video recorders, tablet computer (iPad or similar), headphones at the same time.
- Power any low voltage device, laptops, DVD players, TVs, navigation systems, boot warmers, portable refrigerators, public address systems, kettle, tyre inflator, air compressor, anything that needs 5V, 9V, 12V, 16V, 19V, or 24V DC up to 5A from an multi-voltage output socket.
- 9V devices can be fed from a dedicated output socket, max 2A.
- Light duty 12V devices can be fed from a dedicated output socket, max 5A, but we recommend that all CPAPs are fed from the heavy duty special EC5 socket, which is rated at 100A continuous (400A max).
- Create a Wi-Fi network. Simply connect the WAN socket direct to a router, or through your local network with an RJ45 cable and connect to the Internet using the battery', 's Wi-Fi.
- A wired Internet connection is also available through the battery', 's LAN port.
- Keep you illuminated with its built-in 3W LED light. This can also be set to flash as a warning signal, and be set to flash the distress SOS signal. This light is very bright and highly focussed.
- Show you the state of charge - capacity remaining.
- Be charged from the mains in about 10 hours from empty or from the cigar lighter socket in the car.
- Size 158mm x 220mm x 50mm. Weight 2367g.
The C348 kit comprises the following:
- Mains lead - 1.5m long 13Amp UK figure-8 mains lead (IEC 60320 C7).
- Mains charger with ', 'on', ' indicator LED. Li-ion battery charger output 19V DC 4.5A with 1.05m long lead and 2.1mm DC plug to INPUT socket on battery.
- Car charger - 1m long curly lead with cigar lighter plug to fit socket in car or boat and 2.1mm DC plug other end to fit INPUT socket on battery for charging when on the move.
- EC5 to special cigar lighter socket lead - Cigar lighter socket with lead and EC5 plug to fit high capacity EC5 socket on battery.
- DC plug to cigar lighter socket lead - for use with light duty devices. This can be used for appliances needing 5V, 9V, 12V, 16V, 19V, or 24V DC.
- 2 x 14 DC socket to miscellaneous tips adaptors.
- 2 x DC plug to DC plug leads. These can be used in conjunction with the assortment of 28 tips, one of which is almost certain to fit your appliance.
- 4 x DC plug to miscellaneous mobile phone tips adaptors.
- USB to DC socket lead. These can be used in conjunction with the assortment of 4 mobile phone tips.
- EC5 to crocodile clips car battery cable - for jump starting your car.
|CPAP Machine||Converter Required|
|GoodKnight CPAP machines GK420G, GK420E||Sefam cigarette lighter cable for GK420 M-213930-03|
|GoodKnight BiPAP machines GK425, GK425ST||Sefam cigarette lighter cable for GK425/ST M-214530-01|
|DreamStar CPAP machines (as GK425 above)||Sefam cigarette lighter cable for GK425/ST M-214530-01|
|DeVilbiss CPAP machines||Devilbiss DV51D-619|
|Resmed S8 CPAP machines||Resmed S8 Converter or equivalent|
|Resmed S9 CPAP machines||Resmed S9 Converter|
|Respironics 60 series CPAP machines||Respironics Shielded DC Cable 1097568|
|Respironics 50 series & M series CPAP machines||Respironics Shielded DC Cable 1001956|
|Fisher and Paykel CPAP machines
(Plus many other machines not designed to be run by batteries) If you are unsure please contact us before purchasing.
|Belkin 300W Power Inverter|
We can supply all additional converters and inverters for every type of CPAP machine. Please call us to order.
The battery is suitable for use with CPAP with humidifiers set to on, or to heat water in a kettle, ski boot heaters or similar high wattage items.
A few notes on Lithium-ion batteries generally.
Lithium-ion cells prefer partial discharge to deep discharge, so it is best to avoid draining the battery until it is flat. Since lithium-ion cells have no "memory" no harm will come to your battery if you top it up regularly.
Lithium-ion batteries age. They only last two to three years, even if they are sitting on a shelf unused. So do not "avoid using" the battery with the thought that the battery pack will last five years. It won't.
Keep the battery cool as heat causes the battery to degrade. The battery incorporates an internal thermostatically controlled fan, which helps to keep the cells cool.