SleepRight Dura Comfort Night-Guard
Top of the range, for the severe teeth grinder (bruxer) wanting superior comfort and durability.
Add A New Review
We try very hard to ensure that every customer receives the most appropriate solution to their problem. A few words of encouragement from a fellow sufferer can go a long way. You can help other customers in selecting their products by submitting a review.
Your experience good or bad will be greatly appreciated. You too may benefit by someone else's review next time you visit.
Tips on writing a helpful review
- Include what influenced your decision to purchase the product. Did you do the snore tests? Were you advised by your GP or other medical professional to use the product?
- Include not only whether you liked or disliked the product but also any specific features of the product and your experience with it.
- Reviews must be at least 20 words. The ideal length is 100 to 300 words.
- We welcome your honest opinion about any of our products, positive or negative. All reviews are moderated by a human before they are made live. This is ensure a submitted review does not contain any objectionable content, promotional material, off-topic information or content deemed inappropriate by us.
- Content which may be considered obscene, distasteful, profane, spiteful, defamatory, blasphemous, racist or incendiary
- Any form of advertisement or promotional material
- URLs external to britishsnoring.co.uk
- Details about availability, price, or alternate ordering/shipping
- Content not specific to the item being reviewed
British Snoring & Sleep Apnoea Association reserves the right to remove or refuse to post any customer review it considers inappropriate.